A trainer, entrepreneur and mentor, Aditi Khanna is one of India’s most renowned image consultants with close to a decade of experience in the personal branding and image management space.
After more than 15 years spent in client management and customer relations for companies such as Jet Airways and Kingfisher Airlines, Aditi felt a keen inclination towards using this expertise towards helping people and brands find the best version of themselves.
Fueled by this passion, in 2015, she founded Image Stilista, a consultancy aimed at image-building and grooming for upcoming professionals. With an overwhelming list of clientele and over 4000 trainees in a mere 4 years, she took her mission a step further with FutureSkomp LLP (2019) a company dedicated to helping corporates and educational institutions enable their students/employees with key skills beyond classroom learning. During this duration she also served as National Head Marketing for Image Management Professionals’ Association(IMPA).
She has also contributed immensely to the social and public organization like Share a Book India Association (SABIA), Udaan, Streisand foundation, Mumbai Police via focused workshops to support their cause.
After having steadily built a name in India’s image management landscape, Aditi was also among the first to pioneer a single platform that brought together some of the industry’s best and brightest to enable better learning and opportunities. This endeavor resulted in the The Trainers’ Consortium (TTC) – a community of 300+ highly- trained professionals who cater to clients all over the country.
As Aditi continues to drive change through her own initiatives, she also finds immense joy in mentoring aspiring image consultants in the Asia-Pacific region as well as consulting for several institutions and national & international beauty pageants.
To people, professionals and brands finding their place in a crowded world, her simple, yet effective image mantra has always been – ‘Take the time to know, understand and appreciate yourself and then work on finding the best version of ‘YOU’!
- Certified Image Consultant from Image Consulting Business Institute, a division of First
Impression Consulting, accreditation with Conselle Institute of Image Management, USA
- Professional Program in Soft Skills training with SQA Scottish Qualifications Authority in Scotland.
Recognition & Accolades
- Invited as a Speaker for Global Conclave at Dubai, 2022
- Image & Grooming Partner with Milestone Mrs./Ms. India International 2022
- Official Grooming partner with Mrs./Miss/ Mr. Bharat Icon 2022
- Grooming Partner with Mrs. Natural Beauty, Season 3 2022
- Image & Grooming Partner with Milestone Mrs./Ms. India International 2021
- Official Grooming partner with Mrs./Miss/ Mr. Bharat Icon 2021
- Women Entrepreneur of the Year, 2020 by Business Connect
- Image & Grooming Partner with Milestone Mrs./Ms. India International 2020
- Grooming Partner with Mrs. India Million 2020
- Grooming Partner with Shine Mrs. India Maharashtra 2020
- As jury the annual fashion show at Nirmala Niketan College- The Jamboree 2019- Trend Sustain
- As jury for the budding fashion designers from SPN Doshi Women’s college (SNDT Mumbai). The fashion designers, the models, professors,& faculty had put together this fantastic fashion show “Reflection NX 2019“
- Image & Grooming Partner with Milestone Mrs./Ms. India International 2019
- Official Grooming partner with Mrs./Miss/ Mr. Bharat Icon 2019
- Grooming Partner with VPR Mrs. India 2019
- Image & Grooming Partner with Milestone Mrs./Ms. India International 2018
- Grooming Partner with Mrs. Natural Beauty, Season 1, 2018
- Invited as the expert, SME, Session on fabric, texture, and colour with IMPA study circle,
- As jury for the beauty pageant Queens N Queens, Feb 2018
- Anchored Image & Style Retreat, an initiative by IMPA at Thane, 2018
- Won the Best Chapter Bangalore Award, 2017
- Headed the event, World Image Week, 2016, Bangalore
Do I need to book my session in advance?
Yes, this will help us allocate a dedicated slot for you.
What is your fee?
How long does it take to work on a well-defined image?
Do you go shopping with your clients?
What does a personal shopper do?
Basis a full-fledged understanding of your lifestyle, we then provide you with clothing options and looks that will make dressing up each day a quick, easy and enjoyable process. Our personal shoppers help you build the wardrobe you’ve always needed without the hassles of spending hours choosing clothes, overspending and research on brands.
The goal? A wardrobe with something for every occasion, day or moment in your life!
I’m nervous about working with a personal shopper/image consultant. Is that normal?
That’s completely natural! Opening up to a stranger about your needs, desires and experiences can be a bit daunting.
At Image Stilista, however, you can expect no judgement, forced fashion, body shaming or bullying. The journey towards an improved image is a beautiful one and we walk with you every step of the way. Your comfort and confidence are our main priority! Every look is crafted after discussion with you and for your unique weight, profile and lifestyle.
We always stop to ask – what do you need?
Do you have any portfolios or brochures to give me an idea of the styles you’ve developed?
Who is your typical client?
Is there a signature look you tend to go for?
Will I have to spend a lot for my new image?
Rather, at Image Stilista we encourage ‘smart and sustainable shopping’ wherein we curate or suggest a wardrobe with a versatile set of clothes & accessories that can be incorporated into many different looks over several years, limiting the need to buy many items.
Additionally, we work with you to develop a wardrobe that fits within your pre-decided budget so you can be at ease knowing that you’re not over-spending. Our motto – build, don’t buy!